Representing the World's Gold & Silver Producers
The Denver Gold Group, Inc. represents seven-eighths of the world's publicly traded gold and silver mining companies by market value, production, and mineral resources. Members of the Denver Gold Group are active in 68 countries on 6 continents. Their shares trade on the major boards of 10 leading stock exchanges.
The Denver Gold Group (DGG) was established in 1989 as a not-for-profit industry association that supports the unrivalled wealth creating potential of publicly-traded precious metal equities. DGG promotes investment in - and education about - precious metal equities to qualified investors from around the world.
Denver Gold Group accomplishes its mandate through:
- Facilitating direct engagement between investors and precious metal producers, developers and explorers.
- Providing the only independent equity investment event platform.
- Exclusively serving publicly traded precious metal equities.
- Advocating for precious metal equities to investors and regulators.
- Educating investors about the wealth preserving attributes of precious metals; leveraged through equity investments.
- Supporting the industry's broader efforts to develop and maintain demand for precious metals.
Membership and investor participation are by invitation only.