Welcome to the Denver Gold Group
The Denver Gold Group (DGG) was established in 1989 as a not-for-profit industry association that supports the unrivalled wealth creating potential of publicly-traded precious metal equities. DGG promotes investment in - and education about - precious metal equities to qualified investors from around the world.
Denver Gold Group represents seven-eighths of the world's publicly traded gold and silver mining companies by market value, production, and mineral resources. Members of the Denver Gold Group are active in 68 countries on 6 continents. Their shares trade on the major boards of 10 leading stock exchanges.
Denver Gold Group accomplishes its mandate through:
- Facilitating direct engagement between investors and precious metal producers, developers and explorers.
- Providing the only independent equity investment event platform.
- Exclusively serving publicly traded precious metal equities.
- Advocating for precious metal equities to investors and regulators.
- Educating investors about the wealth preserving attributes of precious metals; leveraged through equity investments.
- Supporting the industry's broader efforts to develop and maintain demand for precious metals.
Membership and investor participation are by invitation only.
DGG Monthly Luncheon
Tom Kerr of Knight Piésold and Co. addresses the impact on EPCC firms through the gold cycle.
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Location: Four Seasons, Denver
Save to Calendar
Denver Gold Group
1675 Larimer Street, Suite 530
Denver, Colorado 80202
United States of America
+1 (303) 825-3368