Victoria Gold Corp – TSX-V : VIT
Victoria Gold Corp is currently constructing the Eagle Gold Mine. Construction is +80% complete and first gold production will be in Q32019. In full production, the mine will produce 200,000 ounces per year at an AISC of less than US$750 per ounce Au. The NI43-101 compliant Reserve is 2.7 million ounces of gold (123Mt @ 0.67 g/t) and the mine life is +10 year.
• Financed to production;
• Osisko, Orion, & Kinross are major shareholders;
• Re-rate of share price as VGC becomes a producer;
• 200,000 oz/year with high margins;
• Quality exploration targets;
• Analysts regard as a primary “take-out” candidate.
Construction Underway - Eagle Gold open-pit, valley leach, gold mine.
Large contained gold reserve offers leverage to rising gold price.
Over 200,000 ounces of gold contemplated annual production.
Annual Proven & Probable Reserves Gold, Moz per year
Mineral Authority: NI 43-101 , GEOs: No
All data is attributable unless otherwise stated in footnotes. Mineral resources are exclusive of reserves unless otherwise stated in footnotes.