Member Company Profile

Alacer Gold Corp.

ASR:CN|Last Price: USD 3.89|Market Cap: USD 1.14 B

USD 1.51        USD 3.91


Gold Price: $1,436.10|Silver Price: $16.34|Platinum Price: $855.00|Palladium Price: $1,531.00|Gold:Silver: 87.9


European Gold Forum 2019

  Webcast|Presentation: April 9, 2019, 3:05 PM (CEST)|Presenter: Rod Antal, President & CEO


Status: Producer|Primary Mineral: Gold|Primary Country of Operation: Turkey


Last Updated: March 27, 2019

  Print Profile

IR Contact

Lisa Maestas
+1 (303) 292-1299
[email protected]
www.AlacerGold.com

Address

7001 E Belleview Ave, Suite 800
Denver, CO 80237
United States

Cautionary Information

© Copyright 2019, Denver Gold Group & Alacer Gold Corp..
Although every care has been taken to ensure that this data is accurate, Denver Gold Group cannot accept responsibility for sourcing variances, mistakes, errors or omissions or for any action taken in reliance thereon. Use of this data is governed by Denver Gold Group's Terms of Use.

Alacer is a leading low-cost intermediate gold producer, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine (“Çöpler”) in Turkey operated by Anagold , and the remaining 20% owned by Lidya Mining. The Corporation’s primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Gold Mine and strong balance sheet as foundations to continue its organic multi-mine growth strategy, maximize free cash flow and therefore create maximum value for shareholders. The Çöpler Gold Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 1,100 km southeast from Istanbul and 550 km east from Ankara, Turkey’s capital city.

Alacer continues to pursue opportunities to further expand its current operating base to become a sustainable multi-mine producer with a focus on Turkey. The Çöpler Mine is processing ore from three primary sources: Çöpler sulfide ore, Çöpler oxide ore, and Çakmaktepe oxide ore. With the recent completion of the sulfide plant, the Çöpler Mine will produce over 3.5 million ounces at first quartile All-in Sustaining Costs, generating robust free cash flow over the next 20 years.

The systematic and focused exploration efforts in the Çöpler District have been successful as evidenced by the newly discovered Ardich deposit. The Çöpler District remains the focus, with the goal of continuing to grow oxide resources that will deliver production utilizing the existing Çöpler infrastructure. In the other regions of Turkey, targeted exploration work continues, including work on the technical studies for the Gediktepe Project.

Alacer is a Canadian company incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Corporation also has a secondary listing on the Australian Securities Exchange where CHESS Depositary Interests (“CDIs”) trade.

Value Drivers
  • Alacer Gold will deliver superior free cash flow over a 20+ year mine life.
  • In 2019 the Çöpler Gold Mine is forecast to produce 320k to 380k ounces from 3 ore sources at AISC of $675 to $725/oz.
  • With Alacer's high-quality exploration pipeline and track record of delivery, Alacer represents an attractive value proposition.

Annual Production
Gold, oz per year
GEOs: No

Annual Proven & Probable Reserves
Gold, Moz per year
Mineral Authority: NI 43-101 , GEOs: No

All data is attributable unless otherwise stated in footnotes. Mineral resources are exclusive of reserves unless otherwise stated in footnotes.

Top Shareholders
  • Van Eck Associates Corporation
  • JCP Investment Partners
  • Dimensional Fund Advisors
Management
Chairman: Edward C. Dowling
President & CEO: Rodney P. Antal
CFO: Mark E. Murchison
COO: Stewart Beckman
Chief Legal Officer & Secretary: Michael Sparks
Senior Vice President, Business Development & Investor Relations: Edward Farid
Director, Investor Relations: Lisa Maestas
More Detail
Capital Structure
Common Shares Outstanding: 294,617,574
Float (%): 90.00
Other Stock Units: 3,093,248
Fully Diluted Shares: 297,710,822

IR Contact

Lisa Maestas
+1 (303) 292-1299
[email protected]
www.AlacerGold.com

Address

7001 E Belleview Ave, Suite 800
Denver, CO 80237
United States

Cautionary Information

© Copyright 2019, Denver Gold Group & Alacer Gold Corp..
Although every care has been taken to ensure that this data is accurate, Denver Gold Group cannot accept responsibility for sourcing variances, mistakes, errors or omissions or for any action taken in reliance thereon. Use of this data is governed by Denver Gold Group's Terms of Use.